Thursday, January 1, 2009

Thursday Thirteen

Happy New Year!! I cannot believe it's already January of 2009! Are you kidding me? I spent alot of time last night reminiscing on what 2008 brought us and wow was it a whirlwind year! We moved to Indy in January, I started a new job, two of my closest friends had babies, Marie got married, we moved to a new home in November... AND I got braces (AGAIN) and had my jaw broken - but really aside from that Kyle and I have been blessed with being healthy! We are looking forward to a lot of great things this year so I thought I'd dedicate my list to that!

13 Things I Look Forward to in 2009!!

1. Getting my braces OFF for good!!
2. Being able to chew food again (February!!)
3. Having a new President!!
4. Losing the final 40-50 lbs to get to my goal weight!
5. Kyle and I will have been married for 3 years in April!
6. Kyle and I will also both be turning 27 this year! Not that turning 27 is fabulous but it's another year of life so why not celebrate?!!!
7. As much as I hate admitting this because it means I'm old - my 5 year reunion at Hanover!
8. All of the laughter that our crazy dogs will bring us
9. The possibility that Kyle and I might MAYBE get to take our first vacation since we got married!
10. My mom is getting married!!
11. Getting to spend more time with friends and family
12. Several of my friends from Geneva Center will be getting married this year!
13. I know this is ridiculous but the new seasons of American Idol and The Biggest Loser

No comments: