Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

13 Things I'm looking forward to in the near future

1. Looking at SIX houses tomorrow with our fabulous agent
2. Getting to see Betsy and Henry!!!
3. My cousin Justin is getting married on Saturday
4. Getting to spend time on Saturday with my mom, family and maybe old friends from h.s. (i'm pretty iffy on whether or not I look forward to this)
5. Marie's bachelorette party on Saturday night if I get back from the wedding in time!
6. Finding a house and getting to move out of the apartments!
7. Not going back to work until Tuesday!!
8. My mileage check for this month
9. That it's almost fall!!
10. Football season starts for real next week!
11. The new season of HOUSE
12. The possibility of getting to spend more time at Kyle's grandparents' house on Lake Morse
13. My jaw surgery in December

No comments: