Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm an aunt!

Kyle and Melissa brought home the newest addition to their family yesterday. Her name is Maddison and she is the cutest beagle I've ever seen. She is flea-ridden but the vet will take care of that today. I think my brother thinks she's boring since all she wanted to do yesterday was sleep but she's just a baby and they need their rest! Plus all of the excitment of getting a new home and a car ride and all the people that she met! Whew I don't blame her for sleeping all the time. I can't wait to call them and find out how the first night went... I know our first few weeks with Winston and Nallah were brutal with getting up all the time to take them out and hearing them cry... Anyway, here are some pictures of the little girl!!



3 comments:

Melissa said...

I mean, yeah, that's a pretty cute beagle... but I don't know if I'd go so far as to say "the cutest." I've got a pretty adorable one right here with me!

KiraDanielle said...

Oh rats I forgot about your baby being a beagle too... haha Oliver is cute too!

Melissa said...

So I've jumped on the blogging boat... I'm going limited release for now, but thought I'd share with you! www.mckoynmelissa.blogspot.com
Enjoy!