Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Good day

I got the funniest birthday card for my dad today. I cannot wait to put it in the mail. I know he is going to get a kick out of it. So if you're reading this dad, get ready! haha. :)
Today was a pretty good day here in the city. The weather has been lovely, I got 2 workouts in, the dogs didn't terrorize any toddlers (did I mention they sent one screaming to his mom yesterday?) and I have TOMORROW off and we're going home so yay!! OH and the social security auditors finally finished with our books at work so all the stress is off and now we just have to retrain the people to do their freakin books right so we don't have to pull our hair out next time. AND I also got to talk to Melissa today too I think we were on the phone for nearly an hour and a half. It's defintiely hard not being around her as much, which I'm sure sounds silly but she is seriously my long lost twin, so it was nice to catch up and just spit out all the random things that I think only she could understand why I would even find amusing. Ok well I'm exhausted and am ready for bed.
Sweet Dreams to you!

1 comment:

Betsy Huffman said...

Glad you had a fantastic day! :) Have fun in Rochester this weekend!!