Thursday, March 25, 2010

No Pain No Gain

We did an hour of chariots, squats, lunges and step-ups. I went for the full bench seats today rather than just the first step of the risers for the step-ups. Wowzers. Jason said his goal was to make us wake up in pain on Saturday. Guess that means tomorrow probably won't be any easier! Fridays are usually games of some sort so it can't be too bad, right? :)

Had a great day in Rochester yesterday. Was a very welcome break from the grind at work - although I have to say that I'm enjoying work more these days. It's all about attitude and lately it seems to be pretty positive and a lot of fun. Anyway, I spent the day with my niece, Adria, and she is definitely a ham. She'll be 6 months old on Saturday and time is just flying! She is getting to be such a little person so full of personality and she just loves to laugh and smile. I love it!!

No comments: