Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's time to go!

Getting ready to head off to the hospital for my surgery this morning! My dad thought it would be nice if I kept this updated with what I'm going through and how things are going so this is my attempt at starting to do that! :) I'll try to take pictures to post so you can watch my facial progress as the swelling goes down. You're just dying to see the swollen face, I know. Anyway, I'm feeling pretty anxious - my stomach says I'm nervous but I keep reminding my stomach that it had 3 pieces of pizza last night and that's why it feels funny. The hubby is pretty sick so he is in bed sleeping right now and my mom and her boyfriend are coming over shortly to take me to the hospital. Hopefully he feels better later and can come visit after the surgery. It still feels pretty weird to be leaving Kyle and the dogs for the next 5 days but I'm sure we'll all manage. Ok I need to finish some last minute package and make sure I have everything I need. Oh on a side note when I went to get my 5 prescriptions last night they asked me if I wanted the keflex flavored (everything has to be liquid) and I was like uhh I don't know. The pharmacist was quick to let me know that this med in liquid form is one of the worst tasting meds they made... AWESOME! Guess what my 3 flavor choices were... orange banana, citrus punch or sour apple. I definitely did not go with the sour apple and opted for the citrus punch. Gag to all of them, what can ya do? haha. Ok back to the task at hand! Check back for updates!
Love to all!

No comments: