Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Waiting for the call...

Moving to a new place this weekend!!!! Hallelujah!
Jaw surgery in exactly 3 weeks. More on that soon.

Thought for the day:
"Those we have truly loved never leave us, they live on forever somewhere deep within the heart."
Missing you tonight, Greg. Thinking of you this Veterans Day and wishing I knew more about that time of your life. Found a picture of you from my high school days. You were sitting on the bar stool with a goofy grin on your face and your arms raised up either in victory or more likely you were stretching before a yawn. Or getting ready to attack someone. Who knows. What I do know is that I miss that mischevious grin of yours and the way you could make us laugh either at you or ourselves... Tonight what I miss most is your knowledge, wish you could help answer this one... You know my prayer tonight...

No comments: