Thursday, February 25, 2010

Home Sweet Home

We got approved today for a home loan!! We have been dying to get out of the apartment life and the last few months it was just getting to be too much. So when we got back from Florida Kyle made an appointment with Ben Daulton at our bank in Rochester, filled out the application and here we are today with an approval. Took less than a week to do all that and now we can start looking for a home! A place to call home again; I've just never been able to make myself say that either of our apartments is really "home." I'm crazy excited though to actually get to be part of picking out a house this time!! When Kyle and I got together he had already bought the house in Rochester so I didn't have a say. Which is fine, it was great (sorta) :) But now I can decide what I like and what I want and don't want. Top priority though is a fenced in back yard. I'm so excited to be able to give that back to our puppies. They have handled being in an apartment just fine these last few years but it's not fair to them after they had a fenced in yard for the first several years of their lives! Anyway, we are so excited to start looking and find a place to call home! Next up is to find a realtor!

1 comment:

Betsy Huffman said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you! Look up the realtor, Cheri Irmscher...she's great and will do an AMAZING job for you guys! Best of luck in the home search!