Saturday, March 13, 2010

1st round done!

I finished the first month of the transformation challenge this past Friday and am really starting to feel a change. When we had our first weigh in last week I had only lost a few lbs but 6 inches which is apparently pretty good since 2 were in my waist and 2 were in my hips. So I guess I'll take it! :) They changed my meal plan for the next 3 weeks so hopefully I'll see some bigger weight loss when we weigh in again. I had lost 6 lbs in the first week but I was also pretty sick so apparently that didn't really work in my favor. I didn't do a very good job of keeping this updated through the month so hopefully when we start again on the 22nd (MY BIRTHDAY) I'll remember to update more. Anyway, the biggest change hasn't been with my body but more mentally. Eating "clean" and starting out every day of the week with an hour long crazy hard workout has really changed everything. I have more energy! I can focus better at work and I'm proud of myself for how far I've come from the 1st day! It's amazing what having a little more pride in yourself can do!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good for you! My boot camp class kicks my butt but you are right that the mental rewards are just as great as the physical changes I see. Keep it up and you will do great!!