Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 1

Definitely wanted to die this morning. Definitely. It wasn't all that bad getting up at 5:00am, in large part because Kyle got up with me, but the workout was hellacious. I can't say that I wasn't expecting it to suck but I forgot how much the 1st day really really sucks. It was just a nightmare, I was almost laughing at myself the entire team thinking of all the shit I've been eating and the lack of motivation to do any type of physical activity since my last camp in November. This is what you get for eating shit and doing nothing Kira,. Pain. Jason says that it is great I'm in such bad shape because the results will be even more amazing, I'm not really feeling his enthusiasm just yet. They weighed, measured, poked, pinched and photographed me today for my starting point. Talk about being self conscious... Regardless of my whining today I know that the results will be well worth it in May when I am healthier and a lean mean fighting machine. Or something like that anyway. But for now my muscles are starting to tighten and I can feel the soreness creeping up so I'm headed to bed!

1 comment:

Sarie said...

You'll do great! Hang in there!!!